Wednesday, January 25, 2012

THE TRUTH

So I called this blog "confessions" but have yet to confess anything so here we gooooo.

Things that have been bothering me lately...
  • If you are married... DO NOT share a Facebook! It makes me cringe every time I see my friends combine their Facebooks! It seriously makes you look like you don't trust each other and let's be honest here...  You both has different friends, people that you know are different, employers look at your Facebook page, you have your own thoughts, (or at least you should) you like different things, have different hobbies so just because you have the "Two become one" theme in your head doesn't mean it's like that with everything. 
  • People that HATE Tim Tebow, uggghhhh this bugs me so much with how much media he has been getting since well, he became a pro athlete.  He is a talented, maybe he is not the best QB in the game but he has been doing well for what he is paid for.  Yes, he is religious SO WHAT??? Most people are in the world.  He lives the way he was raised and has stayed true to what he believes, that says a lot about a man let alone any person.  Most people loose themselves in fame and money yet he remains humble.  I LIKE THAT A LOT... PLUS he is BEAUTIFUL..
  • BAD DRIVERS... I don't know if it is just me but I have never seen so many bad drivers in my life.  I am not sure if it is because of my 40 minute commute everyday or that all the 'snowbirds' are officially in AZ and all the events around where I work at is killing me and my commute.  Use your blinkers, be nice everyone has somewhere to be, learn to merge, and I know how much everyone loves to be told that they are #1 but seriously put your middle finger down, it really isn't nice or cute :)
  • WINTER. Ok ok I know I live in Arizona and shouldn't complain but... I MISS SUMMER!  The blazing sun, smell of sunscreen, shaved ice, lake/ocean, vacations, and everything else you do in the summertime I am ready. The dark cold mornings are getting annoying.  Believe me this weather is a relief from the heat but I am ready for brisk mornings and warm afternoons.  Another thing about winter, is how white I get.... GHOSTLY!  I don't really  use fake tanning beds anymore so my skin is well let's say tad white.  Being white makes me feel less attractive, and old or something.  Ewww no one likes that feeling. ha ha  I think I am ready for a beach vacation like this.. Until next time XOXO

2 comments:

  1. People HATE Tebow because he LOVES Jesus and won't stop talking about it. He's not afraid of persecution. Matthew 5:10, John 15:20.
    -SP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the confession about the "married FB" accounts seriously.... People just give each other your passwords we know your married, but you don't have to become one person!!!! Ps love and miss you court!

    ReplyDelete