Monday, March 19, 2012

Queen of Quotes

I LOVE quotes!
 I have so many written down, on my mirror, in my drawers and just everywhere you can think of.  I like the short simple ones, cut to the chase and make a point.  So I wanted to share a few of my favorites :) Enjoy!

"Quality is not an act, it is a habit."
 ~Aristotle

  "Can isn’t a word, it’s an attitude."
~Unknown
 
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
~Martin Luther King Jr.

"We tend to become like those whom we admire."
~Thomas S. Monson

"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do."
~Mother Teresa

"And yeah I got flaws, I know I'm not perfect 
But all ups and downs, will soon be worth it 
When I get there "
~Lupe Fiasco

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~Eleanor Roosevelt
 
"Always know in your heart that you are far bigger than anything that can happen to you." 
~Dan Zadra

“Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” 
~Franklin D. Roosevelt

“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” ~Helen Keller


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love quotes too! One of my favorites is from my Dad who fights Parkinsons everyday. He said, "If you don't participate you will lose the ability to do so." That is what keeps him going. Even though he has lost some abilities he is better off than most Parkinsons patients.

    It was so great to see you and have lunch with you! I miss you like crazy!!!

    And to end on another famous quote penned by Dolly Parton and sung by Whitney and my favorite young women...."l will always love you!!!"

    xoxox
    Leann

    ReplyDelete