Monday, December 12, 2011

Quick Update

Here we gooooo... 
Let me break down the happenings of the last month or so.
We all know this time of the year is hectic and just simply crazy... before Thanksgiving I went to California for the day with work.  We got to enjoy the cute city of San Clemente, very close to Newport Beach where my mom grew up.  I went there to get some interviews and testimonials from an Affiliate of our company.  I had such a blast! We went to Fisherman's Pier for lunch.  Best Fish n Chips I have ever had.


Next on the list was THANKSGIVING.
Well, ever since we moved to AZ the Childress traditions have somewhat
changed.  This Thanksgiving we had our second family The Brady's drive down from Utah.  I have known them since I was about 8.  Our families have done so many things together, celebrate holidays and our annual trips to Mexico each summer.  It was so good to have them here.  We just hung out and ate WAYYYYY too much and of course the girls went shopping every single day. I did some major damage at Nordstorm including this purchase.
I was exhausted and my feet were ready to fall off due to these cute shoes.
Target... an awesome buy!



After that weekend it was back to business with some new clothes and accessories ( early Christmas to me)
Well reflecting back on this past year, not like I didn't have enough changes, I went for it....
MY DARK HAIR IS BACK...                         
 
 
I still can't believe I did it, I haven't had dark hair in such a long time but its been a good change for me.







Last but not least (for NOW) this past weekend I got to see my old roomie! I can't describe how much I miss here and miss living with her.  She was here visiting and well her dog had puppies about 4 weeks ago. 
Meet the purebred boxers.....




Yep, I fell in LOVE with this one.
More to come...
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love your new bag and boots Court! That reminds me I need to buy some black boots soon :)

    ReplyDelete